[Odonata-l] Address check for those who advance purchase the Damselflies of NA color companion guide

Intl Odonata Research Inst iodonata at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 8 15:01:15 PDT 2007

Hi Group:
I am finally expecting the Color companion guide to the Damselflies of NA
any day now. I have been cross checking and labeling the shipping
Some of you ordered this book 2 years ago. Please let me know if you had an
address change.
Also I have about 25 copies left of the DF of Central America. This will not
be republished.
For other books and envelopes please check the web site below.
Bill Mauffray
International Odonata Research Institute
PO Box 147100
Gainesville FL 32614-7100
352-219-3141 cell
 <mailto:iodonata at bellsouth.net> iodonata at bellsouth.net