[Odonata-l] Seeking info on Odonates in the lesser Antilles

Tim Allison tim_allison at surfbirder.com
Thu Sep 13 19:07:38 PDT 2007

I have learned that I may be taking a work-related trip to the Lesser Antilles in late March (I know, rough luck...), and should it happen, I will be spending most of my time (10 of 12 days) on the island of Dominica.  Was wondering if there might be someone on this list who could help me out with some information about the odonata in the area, or at least the ones that might be out & about at that time of the year?  I made a quick search online, but had trouble coming up with much.

Tim Allison
34-4936 Dalton Dr NW
Calgary AB t3a2e4
(403) 604-2191

Join the American Bird Conservancy today at http://www.abcbirds.org
Surfbirds.com - The World Birding Website