[Odonata-l] Guide to odonata of north-central US?

Steve & Marcia M. Hummel mshummel at netins.net
Wed Jun 4 21:02:12 PDT 2008

Hi Chris,
Kurt Mead's book, as mentioned by others, is very good, but only
covers anisoptera.
In the same series is Damselflies of the North Woods by Bob DuBois.
 Between the two, you'd have Michigan covered.  Appropriate for the
southern part of the state would be Dragonflies of Indiana by James R.
Curry.  It also is limited to anisoptera and is quite good.
Steve Hummel