[Odonata-l] NE DSA meeting updates

trybulj trybulj at potsdam.edu
Wed Jun 18 10:28:52 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Just letting you know that more extended information about the
northeast regional meeting of the Dragonfly Society of the Americas
from June 26-29 is up on the web site at:

New information is rapidly being added to the web site as we get last
minute details ironed out. One person warned me that they didn't
realize that the page was updated because their web browser was set
to bring up the pages from memory instead of loading new pages. So
click the refresh button just in case your browser is set the same way!

Also, since a few folks asked me, this meeting is not just for DSA
members or volunteers of the NY state survey. Anyone with an interest
in exploring for dragonflies may attend. We just ask that you let
either myself of Erin White know that you're coming.

p.s. In case you get multiple messages, I apologize for cross posting
this on various listservs.

Jan Trybula, Ph.D.

New York Dragonfly and Damselfly Survey
Advisory Committee & Northern NY Regional Resource Person

Adirondack Biodiversity: ATBI
Steering Committee & Odonate leader

Department of Biology
SUNY Potsdam