[Odonata-l] Final chance for discounted Dragonflies of NA 3rd edit

iodonata at bellsouth.net iodonata at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 26 05:43:11 PST 2013

by James G. Needham, Minter J. Westfall, Jr., & Michael L. May.

The long-awaited 3rd Edition monographic revision of the classic "Manual of
the Dragonflies of North America", by Needham and Westfall (1955) is
revised, including numerous additions and corrections for all the currently
known species of North American dragonflies (Anisoptera), including all
(over 365 species) from Alaska to northern Mexico and the Greater Antilles.
keys to adults and known larvae allow identification these important aquatic
insects. The text is completely revised by Westfall and May, with over 200
added figures for all newly discovered species.  The book includes an
updated checklist to all species, a bibliography, glossary, distribution
table, and index.

The projected date for the Third edition is late January 2014. The list
price according to the publisher is estimated now to be $165.00. By special
arrangement with the publisher advance orders are still be taken now with
FREE S&H for $130 US deliveries, $165 Canada & Mexico, $170.00 elsewhere.
(includes S&H). This price will be adjusted upward once the final draft goes
to the printer, which now is estimated to be around Dec 15, 2013..

Florida residents must add 6.25% sales tax.

All funds are US and must be PAID IN ADVANCE by check or money order made
payable to "International Odonata Research Institute" or I.O.R.I. All
profits will go to the International Odonata Research Institute..

VISA/MC CARD ORDERS use PAYPAL to pay online: (with 3% CC surcharge )
[email your order to  <mailto:iodonata at gmail.com> iodonata at gmail.com and you
will be reverse billed though your email - Paypal account is not necessary
using this method]https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

Or Send Check (US funds only) to: I.O.R.I. % 4525 NW 53RD LN  Gainesville,
Fl 32653 USA, Attn: Bill Mauffray. Envelope must be postmarked by Dec 15,
2013 to qualify for discount.

Please note new email address.

Bill Mauffray

International Odonata Research Institute

4525 NW 53RD LN

Gainesville FL 32653

352-219-3141 cell

iodonata at gmail.com