[Odonata-l] odonate sensitivity

Fincke, Ola M. fincke at ou.edu
Fri Jun 30 10:10:46 PDT 2017

Hi Alex,
What about going extinct due to habitat loss? That is often more extreme than climate change, which of course is pretty speculative as to its specific effects.
For rapid assessment, wouldn’t habitat loss be at least equally bad? We seem to know a lot more about habitat specificity than possible results of climate change. Just wondering,